Now Hiring – Office Assistant
Our chiropractic office is seeking an energetic, health-minded individual to work part-time as a Front Desk Assistant. We are looking for someone who is excellent with computers, has great communication skills, and who will be organized and punctual. Billing and reception skills are preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided to the right candidate. Job duties are varied, but may include:
- Prepare charts for the day at the beginning of the day and file charts adequately when notes are completed.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Greet and log in patients arriving at office or clinic.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones or completing insurance forms.
- Assist with therapies or record patient history, vital statistics or information.
- Contact medical facilities or departments to schedule patients for tests or admission.
- Prepare and send faxes, mail, or emails as necessary.
- Scan patient intake forms and initial examinations to be input in electronic health records.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Explain treatment procedures, supplements, exercises, or physicians’ instructions to patients.
- Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients. Additional duties may include assistance with several aspects of chiropractic billing – claim submission, reconciliation, etc.
- Inventory products, office supplies, or equipment.
- Maintain organized and clean reception, patient waiting room, and other office areas, including watering plants, filing charts, organizing paper work, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned.
This is a fun position interacting directly with our patients and clientele. A pleasant personality is a must. Basic computer skills are needed. Reliability is vital.
This position offers the opportunity to grow within the company for the right candidate.
Submit your resume via email (email@example.com) and come join our team!