Dr. Aucker is becoming one of the most sought out chiropractors in the Pottsville area. He has been practicing chiropractic since 2012 in Schuylkill County, and for a few years in western Pennsylvania. He holds a strong belief that muscular imbalances lead to injuries. Therefore, restoring proper biomechanics is the key restoring a pain-free lifestyle.
Post-graduate certifications and specialties include:
- Kinesiotaping - The Kinesio Taping Method is designed to facilitate the body's natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body's range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions.
- Graston Technique training consists of 2 modules:Module 1 is a 12-hour course that teaches a global approach to using the instruments. It also covers research articles, indications, contraindications, the 7 strokes used with the instruments and several hours of hands-on utilization of the instruments.
- MRI and Clinical Diagnostics
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians
- Advanced Rehabilitation: Exercises & Treatments
- Treating the Kinetic Chain: Upper & Lower Extremities
- various other modules focusing on integrative healthcare.
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania - B.S. in Biology (magna cum laude)
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic - Doctor of Chiropractic (summa cum laude)
- University of Bridgeport Nutrition Institute - M.S. in Human Nutrition (summa cum laude)
Past work experiences:
- Initial Clinical Reviewer - CID Management, California (2012-2017)
Dr. Aucker reviews treatment plans of medical doctors, surgeons, chiropractors, physical therapists, etc. in order to ensure adequate treatment methods are being used to improve the patient's condition.
- Clinical Peer Reviewer - CID Management, California (2016-2017)
Dr. Aucker reviews determinations made by Initial Clinical Reviewers regarding the safe practices and patient needs for worker's compensation cases.
- Associate Chiropractor - Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic, Orwigsburg (2012-2014)
- various rotations at integrative health clinics, chiropractic offices, Bridgeport Bluefish (baseball players) rotation, and Team Hole In The Wall Camp challenge (cyclists) rotation
If you would like Dr. Aucker to present at your event or meeting, please call 570-621-4390.