Dr. Brandon Aucker
Owner Revive Chiropractic, LLC
Post-graduate certifications and specialties include:
MRI and Clinical Diagnostics
Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians
Advanced Rehabilitation: Exercises & Treatments
Treating the Kinetic Chain: Upper & Lower Extremities
various other modules focusing on integrative healthcare.
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania – B.S. in Biology (magna cum laude)
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic (summa cum laude)
- University of Bridgeport Nutrition Institute – M.S. in Human Nutrition (summa cum laude)
Current work experiences:
- Chiropractor, Owner – Revive Chiropractic
- Seminar Presenter – Fetterman Events
Past work experiences:
- Associate Chiropractor – Blue Mountain Family Chiropractic, Orwigsburg (2012-2014)
- various rotations at integrative health clinics, chiropractic offices, Bridgeport Bluefish (baseball players) rotation, and Team Hole In The Wall Camp challenge (cyclists) rotation
If you would like Dr. Aucker to present at your event or meeting, please call 570-621-4390.
Module 1 is a 12-hour course that teaches a global approach to using the instruments. It also covers research articles, indications, contraindications, the 7 strokes used with the instruments and several hours of hands-on utilization of the instruments.