I have a pain in my ___, which doctor should I see?

Just like medical doctors, chiropractors perform a thorough examination to determine where the pain or dysfunction is originating. With exception of red flag symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, profuse sweating, nausea, loss of consciousness, allergic reactions, symptoms of stroke, in which the patient should report to the emergency department, you may see the chiropractor for a thorough examination.